You feel your hair has lost luster, feels brittle fragile, then it is because you have a damaged hair treatments, discover how to improve the different hair treatments for damaged hair, you can observe its causes and the consequences of not correcting this aspect of our hair.
Damaged Hair Treatments appreciates it more in women than in certain men.
Hair is specifically continuation of our scalp, mainly constitutes a fiber known as keratin and is constituted by a stem with a stem. Its formation is through follicle that is located in the dermis layer; the characteristic is to be a thin and thin skin. The difference observed between keratin that the stratum corneum and hair keratin cells are found in the hair are joined with each other, giving rise to a firmer and hard keratin.
Each hair is to be a root which is located in the hair follicle (part of the scalp where the hair production stem cell is given) and a stem prepares to go up above the epidermis layer, the root enlarge begins at the base when the hair grows and papillary area skin is composed of connective tissue and blood vessels provide the hair and certain elements necessary for growth.
The hair structure is equal to other types of body hair, although implantation in the skin is deeper than the rest because the follicle reaches the layer of the subcutis. In the dermis layer called sebaceous glands are one and its main function is to secrete a tallow or fat and flows into each follicle, allowing to have the layer of skin lubricated and protected. The sebaceous glands are distributed throughout the skin, less palmoplantar areas and their abundance in the scalp is quite
I invite you to read: 6 Wonderful home remedies for hair loss
Causes of a battered hair
Today there are many causes that make us have a damaged hair, where many of them could keep our hair to look like this.
Primarily to prevent our hair look so you have to hydrate and moisturize every day, it is also advisable to leave the products that cause side effects in our hair treatment.
Some of the known causes that will see your damaged hair are
- Environmental Causes
One could say that these are the most important causes for hair treatment, an example is the strong heat of the sun.
The sun’s heat is one of the causes that causes abuse in our hair, causes dryness and removes moisture from the hair structure.
On days, you do more heat is advisable not to go with her hair, on the contrary, it is best to use hair up or a cap.
Also, in times of extreme heat, we apply to our hair treatment products that have sunscreen.
- Chemical Causes
in these cases we can find as authors dyes and bleaches, these products contain a harmful element called peroxide.
Peroxide is an agent that many products contain hair and hair are dangerous as it destroys the capillary structure area.
People who use these products must use conditioners, creams, and shampoos for hair care and treatment.
We recommend not to apply permanent with inexperienced people as this could cause damage missing hair.
When we go to the beach and our hair is filled with salt ideally wash with cold water only we can.
- Polluting External Agents
Smoke and dust of the cars on the street, accompanied by the dirt of it is causing a battered hair. Upon reaching the street it is advisable to wash your hair to remove these impurities
- Mechanical Cause
Usually in each planed, it loses 50 to 100 hairs. Improper brushing our hair can abuse it.
The recommendation is to brush the hair when not or damp or wet and to detangle brush with wide teeth.
Dry the hair with towel rubbing can cause damage to the hair structure, it is advisable to tighten the hair against cloth and remove all the water possible.
Dryers, irons or curling irons are not recommended walking when being in hair care, eventually, burn and destroy the hair structure of our hair, it is best to use these elements on special occasions and as little as possible.
- Important things to help you identify a damaged hair
Aspects that indicate us that we have a damaged hair.
- Texture: feeling stiff and a frizzed hair is a sign that our hair is damaged.
- Sound: To check if damaged our hair through sound, we grab a tuft of hair and with the thumb and forefinger tighten, if we hear as part a symptom of damaged hair.
- Knots: knotting in the hair and neck is often a symptom of damaged hair.
- Unwanted volume : if your hair to remove after a shower grab a volume unusual indicate that our hair is mistreated.
- Split ends: this is one of the clearest signs that will let us know if our hair is mistreated or not if we see that the hair ends are open and not straight, our hair tells us that urgently need treatment.
- Rebel: having a rebellious tousled hair that is more than normal, it will show a damaged hair.
- Fall: When the hair is mistreated falls easily with small milestone or brushing when the hair loss is exaggerated.
You can also read : Find out which are the best care for color – treated hair
Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair
We will show our different hair treatments for damaged hair and improve its appearance soon begin to apply.
- Olive oil.
- Capsules or tablets of vitamin E.
- Castor oil.
Preparation: The amount of the ingredients depends on how long hair, mix all ingredients and apply on the hair during the time of 20 minutes. To remove the treatment should use warm water, use this treatment 1 time per week.
- Aloe vera.
- 3 tablespoons beer.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Preparation: To prepare this treatment must crush aloe vera, add 3 tablespoons of beer with 2 olive oil, stir and let stand for 10 minutes. Apply the treatment for 15 minutes then remove with warm water.
- Olive oil or coconut.
Preparation: Initially, we mix all ingredients in a blender or mixer, the amount will depend on mainly along the hair. This treatment is mainly for tips and should be applied from 3 to 5 times a week. To apply foil must have on hand when we place the substance in the lock with hair wrap in foil treatment, stop treatment for 30-40 minutes and remove with plenty of water.
Since now, we learned about how to perform treatments for damaged hair , we invite you to put to work and recover the damaged hair quickly and easily.
If you want you can read: Learn to control frizz your hair easily
I invite you to continue visiting our website, where you will find the best home hair treatments for damaged hair.
- Using Lemon Juice For Hair Loss Several Natural Remedies
- Top 5 Ways To Best Natural Remedies For Gray Hair
- Simple Method To Caring For Dry Hair And Moisturize Hair
- Hair Health and Beauty Tips Your Long Hairstyles
- 5 Chubby Cheeks Haircut
- What Are Causes Of Gray Hair, 8 Solutions With Treatment
- Meet 6 Natural Treatments For Damaged Hair Cause Hair dyes, Iron 0r Dryer
- 3 Home Remedies for Gray Hair Naturally Combatants!
- Find out Which Are the Best Dyed Hair Care Treatment at Home
- 5 Musts Home Treatments For Hair Dyeing Step By Step